Seasonal Worker Insurance

Cover Summary

Medical Care

If you unexpectedly become ill, or suffer an accident or injury, you will not have to worry about paying for your medical care. We will pay for your doctor, hospital and day care treatment costs. The NZ Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) is by law, the primary provider of cover for injuries that occur in New Zealand.

Medical Evacuation

In serious circumstances, as a result of injury or illness, you may need to be returned to your country of origin. At such a stressful time, we will help you by taking care of the costly expenses involved, allowing you to totally focus on what is most important - your recovery.

The excess that applies to each claim

Except as noted below an excess of $50 in total applies to any one claim.

a. Medical Expenses Section 2 (1-10), no excess is payable.

b. Early Return Home Section 3.3, no excess is payable.

Learn more about OrbitProtect Insurance for Seasonal Workers (RSE Scheme)